Free “Magento Performance Optimization” User Guide
We are proud to have highly qualified technical specialists in our team. During several years of work with Magento, their store of knowledge has become so large that made it a breeze for them to pass Magento Certified Developer Exam perfectly. These guys are always ready to share their experience with our freshmen, and today YOU have a unique opportunity to get a piece of valuable information as well.
Michael Zhalevich, our Lead Developer, set a goal to provide the pages loading speed within 0.1 – 1 second with the load of 20 competitive requests. He managed to do this by optimizing Magento performance and, moreover, explained how. Basing on the information provided, we created a Magento optimization PDF guide which is in free access for all our blog readers.
From this document, you can:
- learn how to optimize Magento performance without any code modifications;
- find the comparison of webservers;
- discover the reasons of moving to PHP 5.4*;
to download it for free (2.12 MB)! In exchange we just ask you to post a Tweet or Facebook post about it.
You can also:
- Discover 10 most common Magento problems and the solutions how to fix them
- Download the ‘Functional Testing Automation for Magento Developers’ whitepaper.