As a reaction to the April 6 incident aheadWorks releases a new version of AW_All extension which comes with every extension you buy from our store. As promised, now all remote content is stored in a CDN, what makes it 100% failsafe and much faster to load due to the distributed content nature.
We recommend everyone using our free or paid extensions to download and install the new version of the software. The upgrade is as simple as unzippping and overwriting all the files from the package to your store folder on the server – no more actions needed. Use this link to download.
We congratulate our customers with a new release of one of our most demanded extensions – Follow Up Email – a “must have” marketing tool for Magento store owners. In this version we’ve added the following things requested by our clients:
- Added filter by product SKU, which allows you to create follow ups basing on a particular product
- New filter – Customer group
- Days, Hours, Minutes, and Before/After delay available
- Integration with the aheadWorks Advanced Newsletter extension, targeting by its segments
- ‘Send only to newsletter subscribers’ option moved from general settings to the rule settings
- Some minor changes
Besides, “Duplicated messages on order status events” bug has been fixed.
As always, the update is free.
All Follow Up Email information can be found on the product page:
After a number of requests from our valuable customers, and before the next bunch of new releases, we decided to change the extensions license terms and grant more opportunities to deploy and use aheadWorks products. From now on, we license per Magento installation, not per domain. Hope this change will help you to cut costs and enjoy more top-notch Magento modules by aheadWorks Co. As usually, the whole text of the license can be found here:
Thank you for staying with us!
This is announce of a forecoming product much anticipated by a number of our clients. Soon we are finishing the development but still there is space for some great ideas which we’d like to get from you by this post.
Currently our Facebook Magento integration extension will have the following:
- Signup with Facebook connect
- Automated updates on customer wall
- Order variables can be embedded into the wall updates including product name, price, link etc.
- Wall postings can be seen by all friends of the customer thus promoting your store between 20-milling Facebook audience!
- Of course, all other usual benefits which you got with all our products: open source, great support, free updates, instant download, bug free warranty, great discounts when purchasing 2 or more products – everything you could expect from a brand product.
Estimated solution price – $99.00
Share your ideas today and become a beta tester and get a significant discount on the product!
The release brings the extension to a new level of follow up emails control and performance.
Follow Up Email becomes an irreplaceable “must have” extension for any ecommerce store.
Its unlimited email tiers system and variety of triggering events make it a flexible and easy to use tool for store owners – now your chances to get purchases from returning customers are as high as never before!
Add Rule interface
In this release:
- Track and send notifications to abandoned carts
- Unlimited number of tiers in mail chain
- Product type in rule condition
- Product category in rule condition
- Flexible rules – send as many follow ups as needed basing on specified criteria
- Mail log that can be accessed from admin area
Find more information on the product page - http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/extensions/follow-up-email.html
This new release introduces a number of new features that make the solution even better!
Find in the package:
- Departments stats on a separate page, displying total number of tickets, and number of tickets per status. A timeframe for the stats can be defined.
- Link tickets to orders – you can allow your customers to select an order they’d wish to have support on
- Tickets tab at customer edit for easier data access and management
- Included name and email of customer in ticket reply email template
- Added number of ticket messages so you see at a glance the length of communications
- “Assign to customer” with search autosuggest so that you don’t have to wait for long select box with all your customers to render – just start typing and use the autosuggest
More information on the product page – http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/extensions/help-desk-ultimate.html
We are glad to announce the release of our most complicated and anticipated by many users module – Booking and Reservations. Despite there are many things are to be implemented in the future versions, the first release is stable and suitable for many industries.
Booking and reservations extension introduces a new product type, which as follows from its name allows you to create all kinds of bookable products – tickets, tours, attendances, all kinds of scheduled services, rentals, workshops, lectures, hotel rooms etc.
Some of current features are:
- Integrated admin interfaces – new “Booking” tab when editing a product, orders overview page, orders overiew calendar widget
- Integrated customer interfaces – visual calendar and busy/free time periods for easy ordering, customer orders view page
- Day or hour billable periods
- Date/time/date and time based products, e.g. hotel room/consulting attendance/rental
- Specify available time frame, e.g. 8 AM – 6 PM, all reservations can only be in this period
- Specify date period of product availability
- Quantity for the same time, e.g. car wash with 3 boxes would allow 3 reservations on the same time period
- For admin: instant orders review on the product edit page using the calendar widget; separate orders page with
Extension page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/extensions/booking-and-reservations.html