Magento and MailChimp are complement goods when it comes to marketing success and sales growth. However, they are neither built into each other, not natively connected. Customizing them each time merchants wanted to deliver newsletters to customers other than directly through Magento was resulted in substantial time loss.
Things have changed with the release of the Advanced Newsletter extension. Its main function is to help increase the subscriber base with a highly customizable user interface and targeted sign-up options, while the segmentation features allow targeting subscribers with the most relevant content.
Today I am glad to introduce the Advanced Newsletter 2.3 version that is 2.3 times more advanced than its first copy.
Target marketing can be the key to business success. But what’s the secret? Divide and conquer.
This simple idea underlies the target marketing. Break the market into segments and concentrate your marketing efforts on the key group of potential customers.
Today we release the aheadWorks Magento extensions that were modified for you to get the best results in your target marketing. With their help, your promotions and sales become easier and more cost-effective.
Tell your customers that they’re special this Valentine’s Day! Only for our beloved customers and only today we offer the updated version of Advanced Newsletter 2.1 with great discount: $69CE $169PE $369EE
Large list of email addresses doesn’t mean efficient email marketing building. You can send newsletters to thousands of your subscribers but only a few open them.
We use Advanced Newsletter + MailChimp for our email marketing purposes. The Advanced Newsletter extension allows us to segment our subscribers and send them the information they are interested in only. MailChimp is very cool and useful email marketing service which lets us to successfully send our campaigns as well as thoroughly analyze them afterwards.
Together with the improved newsletter sign-ups, flexible mailing list creation, and targeted audience segmentation, the Advanced Newsletter extension gives you everything you need to get the highest ROI (return on investment) from your newsletter marketing. Whether you are looking to convert, retain, cross-sell, or upsell, do it all with this powerful Magento module.
We highly appreciate our Forum members’ contribution to the development of the new Advanced Newsletter version – we tried to satisfy all your demands and implement all requirements as well as added our own ideas in Advanced Newsletter 2.0. Finally, this Magento extension has undergone serious enhancement and got a bulk of new astonishing features:
- All synchronizations with MailChimp are run by cron
- MailChimp → Magento synchronization with ability to sync list and statuses
- Magento → MailChimp synchronization with ability to sync subscribers by status and with\without names
- Ability to import subscribers and templates from native Magento newsletter
- Ability to disable segment for frontend
- Ability to subscribe customer to any segment at Customer Information page at backend
- Ability to send test newsletter
- “Select all” link for actions in auto-management rules
- Newsletter segments at Create an Account page
- Newsletter segments at My Account page
- Template variables
- Export subscribers to CSV/XML
- Ability to send newsletters according to the Market Segmentation Suite rules
- Segments column at Export Customers section at backend
- Magento Enterprise Edition v.1.9 compatibility
The following bugs have been fixed in Advanced Newsletter v.2.0:
- Redirect to homepage from https pages
- Segments’ titles are not labels
- Incorrect segment deletion
- Sort order is not restored on mass grid actions at Export Customers section
- Minor bugfixes
Try the possibilities of the enhanced extension in the demo at the Advanced Newsletter page.
We are extremely happy to announce the release of the new version of the Advanced Newsletter extension from aheadWorks. The new features added in the latest version allow you to avoid additional pages loading and considerably quicken and facilitate the process of managing customers’ subscriptions, especially if you need to apply changes to a specified group of customers.
The Market Segmentation Suite integration allows you to accurately segment your customers basing on any criteria you require – customer personal details, newsletter subscription or product details – and afterwards with the Export Customers option you can subscribe/unsubscribe the whole group from any newsletter segment.
Forget about time-consuming necessity of manually searching each customer who has bought, for example, a cell phone from Nokia or 5 T-Shirts, and subscribing them (again – each by hand) to a proper Advanced Newsletter segment. Just apply the required rule and subscribe/unsubscribe the found customers all at a time!
Moreover, in Advanced Newsletter v.1.3 the following bugs have been fixed as well:
- Unactivated customers are synchronized with MailChimp no more
- Incorrect activation when subscribing customer from admin
- Fatal error when enabling compilation
- Intersecting rules triggered incorrectly
- Minor bugfixes
Try the extension demo on the Advanced Newsletter page and make sure what an ample opportunity for targeting your subscribers is now opened up for you!