We are proud to have highly qualified technical specialists in our team. During several years of work with Magento, their store of knowledge has become so large that made it a breeze for them to pass Magento Certified Developer Exam perfectly. These guys are always ready to share their experience with our freshmen, and today YOU have a unique opportunity to get a piece of valuable information as well.
Michael Zhalevich, our Lead Developer, set a goal to provide the pages loading speed within 0.1 – 1 second with the load of 20 competitive requests. He managed to do this by optimizing Magento performance and, moreover, explained how. Basing on the information provided, we created a Magento optimization PDF guide which is in free access for all our blog readers.
From this document, you can:
- learn how to optimize Magento performance without any code modifications;
- find the comparison of webservers;
- discover the reasons of moving to PHP 5.4*;
to download it for free (2.12 MB)! In exchange we just ask you to post a Tweet or Facebook post about it.
You can also:
- Discover 10 most common Magento problems and the solutions how to fix them
- Download the ‘Functional Testing Automation for Magento Developers’ whitepaper.