Advanced Newsletter 1.2 – now with multistore support!
Those who understand the importance of newsletters in improving customer retention and boosting sales gain one more advantage – multistore support in the Advanced Newsletter extension! Set up this aheadWorks module individually for each store and get a higher ROI from your newsletter marketing.
Consider the Subscribe block/button not visible enough? With Advanced Newsletter you can place it anywhere you like. Everything you should do is to insert the CMS block at the place you require. Spend two minutes and watch how your subscriber base increases.
The new Automated customers subscription feature allows subscribing customers and moving them from one segment to another automatically on any order events (order became pending, canceled, complete etc.). You can specify the rules so when for example, customers change the order status to “Closed” in French store, to “Canceled” in the Furniture category or just include certain SKUs in the shopping cart, they will be automatically subscribed to the category(s) you’ve specified. Let Advanced Newsletter target your subscribers with the most relevant content!
Full overview of this release
New features have been implemented:
- Ability to insert subscription button/form via CMS block
- Automated customers subscription basing on admin-defined rules
- Multistore support
- Phone and Salutation fields added to subscription form
- Delete, Subscription and Unsubscription options for subscribers from admin area
- Adding and Editing subscribers from admin area
- MailChimp unsubscription synchronization
The following bugs have been fixed:
- New customer registration
- Segment selection in customer area
- Incorrect work with old subscribers
- Ability to create duplicate of segment with the same code
- Synchronization button works correctly with multistore
- Correct work with https
- Minor bugfixes
Please visit the Advanced Newsletter page to get more information about this aheadWorks extension.