Are you among 74 percent who develop a mobile strategy?
According to a study of the National Retail Federation, 74% of online retailers either have in place or are developing mobile commerce strategies, while 20% have already implemented their complete plans.
If you want to be ahead of your competitors or at least to keep pace with them, you just can’t ignore participating in m-commerce and adopting your Magento website to mobile devices. We are glad to introduce our smart iPhone Theme for Magento which helps you consider all top mobile platforms while working out your mobile commerce strategy!
The Magento iPhone Theme makes shopping in your store fast and easy. This extension automatically detects the device used for browsing your website – iPhone\Android\desktop – and switches your store to the required theme.
Today we released iPhone Theme v.1.3 which has been improved with the following new features:
- Multi-shipping checkout
- PayPal Express support
- Image slider optimization for Android Safari
Moreover, the following bugs have been fixed in the 1.3 version:
- Additional information missed on product page
- Unsupported theme URLs lead to empty page
- Discount Codes and Gift Cards fields should be identical in Magento EE
- Incorrect “Send invitation” button design on customer’s account page in Magento EE
- Tiered prices are not displayed
- AW_Mobile.csv moved to translate.csv
- Fatal error after AW_Mobile compilation
- Incorrect redirect after language selection if cache is enabled
- Absence of system message when customer adds grouped product with zero quantity
- Lack of “Delete” button in cart with downloadable products in desktop browser
Find the complete list of the features on the iPhone Theme page.
Only this weekend you have a chance to get the most popular mobile extension iPhone Theme 15% OFF!
The offer is valid through September 09-11!