Customer Group Catalog Permissions by Aheadworks: Manage the Visibility of the Website Catalog Elements for Different Customer Groups to Boost Your Profits
It’s clear that such an approach complicates store operation because retailers and wholesalers purchase the products at the different prices. More to that, the set of products available for purchasing can be different depending on who are your customers: retailers or wholesalers. It means that the definite customer segments are eligible to obtain only definite products.
Note that customer segmentation doesn’t limit to wholesalers or retailers. There are many other customer groups with the specific trading conditions.
All the above mentioned issues have lead to the necessity to manage the visibility of the specified store catalog elements based on shopper segments.
The Сustomer Group Catalog Permissions extension provides control over the visibility of Magento 2 based website content for various customer groups thus to divide your store catalog between wholesalers, retailers, and many other relevant client segments.
What Makes the Extension Different:
- Ability to divide a store catalog between different customer groups;
- Hiding such catalog elements from specified customer groups as categories, products, CMS Pages both individually and in bulk;
- Customer redirection set-up;
- Customized message display instead of hidden prices and/or add to cart buttons;
- Ability to update/delete permissions in bulk.