New powerful functionality at the same attractive price!
Today is a special day as we are glad to announce the release of two updated extensions for Magento at once.
With the Follow Up Email Magento module you’ll never lose track of your customers even if they have abandoned their shopping carts as this powerful tool helps to keep your site in the customer’s mind always.
In the 3.3 version released today, some new features have been added. If you run Magento 22.214.171.124 and higher, the Follow Up Email extension will automatically generate coupons for shopping cart price rules and attach them to emails sent to customers.
Moreover, new “Customer is assigned to group” event and “Customer placed a new order” cancellation event allows you to create extremely flexible follow up rules.
Some bugs have been fixed in the new version of Follow Up Email:
- Custom options support
- Incorrect work of “Send email to a customer” option
- Incorrect work of currency and sale amount
- Advanced Newsletter integration
- Incorrect work of formatPrice modifier
- Multistore problems
- Incorrect email template renaming
- Wrong prices in abandoned cart emails
- Incorrect resume action processing if customer wasn’t confirmed
- Order status translation
Get the complete list of the module’s features on the Follow Up Email page.
The next but not less important updated extension is Advanced Menu, which gives you flexible menu configuration functionality. In just two simple clicks, you can choose any look from the admin panel, making your store menu appear the way and the place you want.
The 2.1 version of Advanced Menu has been improved by folding subcategories in the folding menu type, which allow every store owner to configure this module depending on their menu collapsibility.
Also, the following bugs have been fixed in Advanced Menu v.2.1:
- Some categories are not displayed
- Incorrect “Include in Navigation Menu” option work
- Incorrect “Disable Magento Native Layered Navigation Block” option work
- Selecting category above separator in dropdown menu causes 404 error
- Unmatched UL tag in horizontal advanced plain menu
- JS error with 2 folding menus at one page
Find the extension demo on the Advanced Menu page.