Improved Templates for Help Desk Ultimate 1.3
Just recently we’ve released a new version of the Help Desk Ultimate extension for Magento 2 stores.
The Help Desk Ultimate extension has a lot of automated features, including the messages about newly created tickets by customers and by agents, notifications about replies from customers and agents, messages about reassigned tickets and the changes of ticket priorities, and so on.
Help Desk Ultimate 1.3
Help Desk Ultimate 1.3 goes even farther and delivers improved email templates for the above purposes ready to be used immediately. Now, the list of AW Help Desk Ultimate templates includes:
- New ticket from customer, email to agent – notifies agents about new tickets assigned to them;
- New ticket from customer, email to customer – notifies customers that their new tickets are being processed;
- New ticket from agent to customer – notifies a customer about the ticket created by an agent on behalf of the customer;
- New reply from customer – notifies agents on new replies received from customers;
- New reply from agent – notifies customers on new replies received from agents;
- Ticket re-assignation – notifies agents on new tickets reassigned to them;
- Automatic follow-up to customer – notifies a customer about the waiting ticket and asks him for a reply or chance to close the ticket.
The default templates allow your customer service to start working without delay and save time. The templates include header and footer directives, refined texts for messages and notifications, improved layouts, etc.