Stimulate your customers to invite their friends and earn points in return
The Points & Rewards Magento module allows you to reward your customers for their “good” behaviour – buying products in your store, inviting their friends, tagging or reviewing your store items, participating in polls, etc. Then your customers can redeem their earned points for discounts.
Today we released the 1.1 version of Points & Rewards and are glad to announce new features implemented:
- The “Save As” and “Save And Continue Edit” buttons on the “Points & Reward Rule” edit page
- Mass actions (delete, active, and inactive) for the “Points & Rewards Rules” grid
- Link to the Order page from the “Transactions” grid
- Ability to select/unselect customers massively in the “Add Transaction” grid
- Ability to redeem points while paying via PayPal in Magento v.1.3
The following bugs have been fixed in Points & Rewards v.1.1:
- Points’ charge for reviewing virtual and downloadable products
- Incorrect locale file
- Points’ multiple charge for partial invoice
- Points’ charge when product paid with earned points
Please get more information on the Points & Rewards page.